The bronze bust of general Bolesław Wieniawa-Długoszowski (1881–1942) stands on a granite socle in the vicinity of the Myślewicki Palace.
Bolesław Wieniawa-Długoszowski has been depicted in his uniform, with numerous decorations. The author of the statue is sculptor Paweł Pietrasiński. When designing the bust of the general, the artist was inspired by the photographs taken by Narcyz Witczak-Witaczyński, photographer of the cavalry unit, which before the war stationed near the Royal Łazienki. The statue was inaugurated on 8 December 2019 during the Regiment Day of the 1st Józef Piłsudski Cavalry Regiment.
The bust commemorates the associations of general Wieniawa-Długoszowski with the Royal Łazienki. The most eminent Polish cavalry officer, trusted collaborator of Marshall Józef Piłsudski, diplomat, doctor of medicine, prose writer, poet, journalist, screenwriter, translator, painter and patron of arts, stayed in the summer residence of king Stanisław August already in the period of the Marshall’s reign, occupying the chambers in the Old Orangery. At that time, and precisely in October 1921, he was witness at the wedding of Józef Piłsudski and Aleksandra Piłsudska, celebrated in the chapel which has not survived and which was located in the western pavilion of the Palace on the Isle. Also there was baptised the daughter of the general, Zuzanna, whose godfather was Marshall Piłsudski. In 1926, following the May Coup, Wieniawa-Długoszewski moved again to the Royal Łazienki with his wife and daughter, this time to the Myślewicki Palace. He left it only in 1938 when he entered diplomatic service and went to Rome.