The Entrance Hall
The focal part of the Entrance Hall is occupied by wide oak stairs leading to the first floor. They are not located exactly on the axis of the entrance but are slightly moved to the right. Such a layout allowed to create larger fine rooms on the left side, and smaller utility rooms on the right. Among the few furnishings gathered here is a gilded wooden barometer with a bas-relief figure of a falconer, made in a Warsaw factory in 1841 and later purchased especially for the White Pavilion, and a wooden gilded chandelier as well as rococo mirrored wall sconces dating from the mid-17th c., hanging on the side walls.